The SYSTEM 51 Production Kit is perfect for Body Shops, Detailers and do-it-yourself car care enthusiasts.
For the Body Shop, imagine one polish and one pad that takes you from color sanding to a perfect shine. Use the wool side to remove color sanding scratches and the foam side to remove scratches left by the wool side. No longer worry about cross-contamination between multiple polishes, since you are using just one polish. Again, since there’s no worrying about cross-contamination, you can quickly switch back to the wool pad if you realize you missed some color sanding scratches. Also, unlike other compounds, there is no harsh odor or staining. The polish is water-based, so cleanup is easy.
Note: Plastic case is no longer included.
Do you have multiple techs in your shop? Get each one their own SYSTEM 51 Production Kit! The quarts can be refilled via one-gallon or five-gallon containers.
Color Sanding & Buffing Instructions:
- Color sand as you normally would (we prefer 2000 grit sand paper as a final finish)
- Attach wool pad & apply a small amount of polish to the work area.
- Use buffer speed of 1000 to 1500 RPM
- Remove all color sanding scratches with the wool pad.
- Attach the foam pad to the Velcro backing plate. Use a small amount of polish again.
- Remove all wool pad scratches with the foam side.
- Use a micro fiber cloth and wipe any excess polish off the surface.
- Enjoy your swirl-free finish
For detailers, enjoy high-quality finishes with one pad. For tough oxidation and scratches, start with the wool pad and follow-up with the foam pad. Any polish splattered on the windows or trim cleans up easy with soap and water. Best of all, no more swirl marks!
For the do-it-yourselfer, polishing has never been easier or safer! You can polish without the worry of burning your paint or wearing down edges. SYSTEM 51 is perfectly safe for all finishes and you don’t need to be an expert to produce a showroom shine. The SYSTEM 51 Production Kit includes all the parts and instructions you need to polish like a pro!
The following quality components are found in the SYSTEM 51 Production Kit; just add your favorite buffer.
- Quart of Production Cut Cutting Polish
- 8oz. of Pro Cut Cutting Polish
- 8oz. of Perfect Cut Cutting Polish
- 7.5″ Wool Cutting Pad
- 7.5″ Green Foam Polishing Pad
- 7.5″ White Foam Finishing Pad
- Velcro Backing Plate
- Microfiber Cloth
- No harsh odors
- Water based; easily clean up paint, trim, tires, buffing pads, etc. with mild soap and water.
- Cuts, Polishes, and Removes Swirls
- Body shop safe
- No need to tape off edges
- No worries of cross-contamination